Jr. Suite Check In...different than regular check in?

Saw some posts about suites and a seperate area for check in, but being this is my 1st cruise, I wasn't sure if "junior" suite category was included.

Do you check in differently for junior suites? (different area)

Morning..

We recently sailed Mariner and there was indeed a separate check in line for 'Suites and Deck 10" if I recall correctly.

We were in a Deck 10 Aft D1 category and our friends had a Junior Suite and we all checked in at the same line. It was well marked with a large sign.

Emmy

Mariner of the Seas ~ May 2004

Navigator of the Seas ~ May 2003

Sun Princess ~ April 2002

Enchantment of the Seas ~ April 2000

Nordic Empress ~ May 1998

Splendour of the Seas ~ April 1997

Star Princess ~ February 1995

Journey on the Jewel April 23 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;4;23;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We had a junior suite on Deck 7 of the Grandeur. We were standing in the regular checkout line when I noticed the sign for "suite" express check-in. I told my mom to stay in the current line and I walked over to the "empty" suite check-in line. Spoke with the nice lady standing there and she said that we could indeed check in there because we had a "suite" - jr. or not.

Waved the family over to the other line, checked in and immediately boarded the ship. It was great!

bath.gif

2/05 Grandeur of the Seas

06/04 Rhapsody of the Seas

4/04 Conquest

2/04 Grandeur of the Seas

10/03 Holiday

7/03 Holiday

2/02 Inspiration

Originally posted by CruiseKatarina:

What about disembarkatioon from the ship, do suite passengers get priority tags and be able to leave first?

Nope - tags are given based on flight times.

Geri

I know JS passengers used to have to go with everyone else for the Voyager-class ships. I don't know what the story is now...

Carnival Holiday 8/95

Carnival Ecstasy 8/31/01

RCCL Voyager 8/18/02

RCCL Explorer 8/23/03

Till I board the Navigator of the Seas!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;21;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I'm in a junior suite on the Splendour leaving out of Tampa. The ship leaves at 5 p.m. We want to get on board early. What time should we be there and what time will they start letting people on board? Thanks!!

We were on Monarch out of Los Angeles for a short cruise this Spring. We had booked a Junior Suite. We were allowed to board using the Suite Holders line. We were never given a questionaire regarding when our flight time was scheduled which I thought was a little strange until I found white (priority)luggage tags on our bed on the last night.

-Steven

Legend of the Seas - 8/02

Navigator of the Seas - 8/03

Monarch of the Seas - 3/04

Archived