Information on delux balcony D727 Azura 4 berth

Bampidave

Has anyone stayed in a 4 berth superior delux balcony stateroom. We have just booked on the Azura for November and there was an offer for the 3rd and 4th person to travel for free ( actually£49 supplement) The only concerns is that the additional passengers are my 25 year old son and his girlfriend. What is the lay out of the room and what type of beds are the 3 and 4th bed. Is there a bed settee? Is there a separating curtain between the living space and the bedroom?

Has anyone stayed in a 4 berth superior delux balcony stateroom. We have just booked on the Azura for November and there was an offer for the 3rd and 4th person to travel for free ( actually£49 supplement) The only concerns is that the additional passengers are my 25 year old son and his girlfriend. What is the lay out of the room and what type of beds are the 3 and 4th bed. Is there a bed settee? Is there a separating curtain between the living space and the bedroom?

Hi there,

We have not been on Azura but we have been on Ventura twice. We stayed in D726. Yes the superior delux cabins have a double sofa bed. Unfortunately there is no curtain dividing the cabin however

HTH

Sue

Hi we have not sailed on the Azura but have had the same sort of cabin on the Ventura (E729) and on the Grand Princess (D731). Both these are identical to the Azura with very similar room layouts.

However there was a difference with the beds for the 3rd and 4th passengers. The Ventura had a double sofa bed with a single Pullman berth above and the Grand had a single sofa bed again with a Pullman above. Both were listed as 4 berth cabins and the companies were not able to confirm the bed configurations until we boarded.The Grand arrangement suited us better because it made access to the balcony much easier but your son and his girlfriend may not feel the same! By the way neither had a curtain separating the living and bedroom areas.

Regards Julia

Plenty of room for sleeping. If like Ventura they actually have five berths - double bed, double sofa bed and a pullman from the ceiling.

There's plenty of room for empty bags under the double bed and clothes storage shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone doesn't take three different outfits for each day all with different shoes!

My friend had a cabin of the same type on Ventura this year. She and Hubby and two large teenage boys were fine in the cabin. There was a king size bed and then a sofa bed down by the patio door which her boys said was comfortable. You could always take some blue tack and pin up the beach towels at night :)

• 1 year later...

Hi

We have just returned from Azura and were in D731 (next door but one I imagine!!) There is no curtain separating the "bedroom" and the "lounge" so it will be very cosy!!!

We had a sofa in the "lounge" which I assumed turned into a bed but wouldn't recommend for 4 adults really!!

Sorry to be so negative! :(

• 2 months later...

We're sailing in April as a party of 7, having 2 cabins; one is a 3 berth on A deck, the other a 4 berth on C deck.

I travelled with my parents on Oriana wen I was 18 in an outside cabin which had a sofa bed and a curtain separating the two sleeping areas. I have recently discovered that there is no 'curtain separation' on Azura. A friend of mine who travelled on ventura told me to take a double flat sheet and 3 adult or 4 child size trouser hangers. clip the trouser hangers along one edge of the sheet and then hang from the ceiling. Not sure if this will work as not sure of cabin layouts but will give it a go.

Im taking my laptop this time so will try and upload photos of bigger berth cabins while we're away. hope some of this helps

Lucy

Archived