Tips on keeping the costs down please

Jo and Rob

it was just a tip for the person who liked cappachino and wanted to save money.. I thought the buffet had free hot water avaiable all day. for myself being a solo traveller I decided on the j2 package, but i understand that can be expensive for a family..

Hot water should be available during the day in the Buffet, during the night probably not.

Don't forget that you can order cuppaccino fro breakfast in your cabin FOC (order 2 cups even if travelling solo).

Check with Costa to see exactly what your J2 package will cover, some CC members have mentioned that they could also get coffee with it (but not specialyity coffee).

Ron

thankyou for the advice, before i booked i got it in writing from my agent what the j2 included..

Adult Package (18 yrs and over excl. Caribbean where it is 21yrs and over)

• Forfeit wine

• Open Bar service with all items up to 6.99/$6.99*

• Mini-bar items**

• Mineral water in the cabin

I asked about the minibar and was told soft drinks and beer only.. and the wine is house by the bottle in mdr or by the glass elswhere. and they confirmed all coffee was included....speciality coffee and cocktails up to 6.99. so hopefully all good.

Archived