Wifi on Jewel of the Seas?

We were on for a B2B of 24 nights and I seem to recall wandering to find a hot spot. I composed them on Google Off Line and we sent and received in the Centrum area. By the library and computer stations.

Just off the Jewel....no in cabin wi-fi..too bad..love this on the Freedom class ships and hoping the older ships are eventually converted..Lots of wi-fi problems for everyone on my cruise it seemed (Baltics)..Our own laptop seemed to have quicker access than the onboard ones..Guest services very busy giving credits back to those that complained...;)

Hot spot locations...

1. Centrum...decks 4/5/7/9

2. Solarium/Pool deck...deck 11

3. Windjammer...deck 11

4. Schooner bar...deck 6

5. Safari lounge...deck 6

6. Conference rooms...deck 5

We sailed Jewel in June. Didn't use WiFi but tons of folks trying to find hot spot. You could find them sitting near Centrum opening on every floor, stairwells, Aft eating area on ship. Everyone complaining that it was hard to find a spot and took forever.

Good Luck,

Mrsosci

Just off the Jewel....no in cabin wi-fi..too bad..love this on the Freedom class ships and hoping the older ships are eventually converted..Lots of wi-fi problems for everyone on my cruise it seemed (Baltics)..Our own laptop seemed to have quicker access than the onboard ones..Guest services very busy giving credits back to those that complained...;)

Hot spot locations...

1. Centrum...decks 4/5/7/9

2. Solarium/Pool deck...deck 11

3. Windjammer...deck 11

4. Schooner bar...deck 6

5. Safari lounge...deck 6

6. Conference rooms...deck 5

Were there any spots that got a better signal than others? May try to get online occasionally but don't want to spend a lot of time trying.

Were there any spots that got a better signal than others? May try to get online occasionally but don't want to spend a lot of time trying.

No, not really, they all worked the same when the signal was available..As I said, seemed to be a lot more problems than we've ever had before...

Archived