Toddler on Freedom (Sept. 12 sailing)

gamma99m

Hi,

Looking for activities to do with our 3 year old during the cruise. We will be doing almost everything with her - overprotective/not trusting parents. I know she will love H2O zone.

Does anyone know if there is a storytime that we all can attend?

Can we borrow children's books from AO or the library to bring back to our cabin for the night? - we would prefer not to bring books from home.

Any recommendations/ideas much appreciated.

Thanks

We will be on the same sailing with our 3 year old. :)

Please join our roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=992879

There are 2 other 3 year olds (all girls) on the ship that we know of so far as well as a few infants. Do you have a girl as well? Or a boy?

There is a story time around 8pm each night and yes you can check out books from the library.

Adventure Ocean will also have a lot of activities planned for the little ones. They will also have power wheels on Coco Cay from 10 - 2.

Hi,

Our little girl turned three in June - this will be her second cruise (1st with RCCL).

Thanks - glad to know they have storytime (can we sit in with her or is it kids only?)

Also, are the children's books loaned from AO or elsewhere?

Thanks Again!

I'm not sure if AO has books to check out but the library does! You sign out the books and you can bring them to your room. Once you read them you bring them back and you can check out more if you wish.

Yes you can sit with your child during story time. This is actually for 6 months to 36 months so I can't imagine someone would leave their little one in a library.

Come on over to our thread and join the fun.

So far there are 4 three year old girls on our ship. My daughter, we are traveling with friends that have a 3 year old and there is a another 3 year old from Canada coming. I'm sure they will have fun together in the H2O Zone.

This is our daughters 2nd cruise as well!

Hi,

Looking for activities to do with our 3 year old during the cruise. We will be doing almost everything with her - overprotective/not trusting parents. I know she will love H2O zone.

Does anyone know if there is a storytime that we all can attend?

Can we borrow children's books from AO or the library to bring back to our cabin for the night? - we would prefer not to bring books from home.

Any recommendations/ideas much appreciated.

Thanks

Gamma, you may want to post this over on the Family Board (located in the Special Interest Cruising section). Tons of information over there with many seasoned cruising moms and dads to get feedback from:)

We have a collection of kid club schedules. And if you look at the Adventure Ocean schedules, they do have "Family Activities" scheduled. There are things like dance parties for the entire family if they don't want to drop her off at Adventure Ocean....

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=20

As far as Story Time, there is a Story Time for the kids who aren't old enough to go to AO on their own and their families, it's called Royal Tots - so maybe you could stop in on one of their storytimes?

Archived