Name one item you just have to have on your cruise....

My Ipod and kindle, nothing like relaxing with music and a good book as the ocean goes by. (a glass of wine adds nicely to this picture).

Also a relaxed attitude toward chair hogs and others who seem to believe they have priority on the ship over others... ;)

Besides needing to having great entertainment on the ship, I have simple needs. I need to have a backpack to carry all our gear while in port.

DW and I cruise mainly for the destinations and love to get off the ship by taking excursions or exploring on our own.

DW also appreciates having someplace to put her shopping booty to take home.

I wouldn't have thought about taking binoculars! Good idea!

I always bring them, but very rarely use them!

They always fog up when I bring them outside from the air-conditioned cabin - I have to leave them out on the balcony so they are ready to use when I need them.

My camera is the first thing I thought of. Then when someone mentioned ginger pills, I realized I wouldn't be having fun without my Sea Bands to take away the nausea I usually feel at sea.

I won't say I wouldn't sail without it, but an AFT Corner balcony sure makes things nicer!! :D

wow so many great ideas... thanks for the comments... I have now second guessed the telescope and found out that many like the idea of a balcony.. (as we do!)... would not have thought about the clear tape but would see its use... one cruise I could have used that to keep the air condition grill in place as it rattled ALL THE TIME>>> not a RCl ship... they would have taken care of that...

keep the ideas flowing... I love them THanks:p

Archived