Balcony Prices

Jenjer

We are sailing on FOS next May and my parents have a balcony for $1049pp. It's only gone up about $30pp since we booked back in March as I keep checking for price drops. I would assume since you are a family of 4 that it is 2 parents and 2 children? If so, you might want to consider getting a balcony for the 2 adults and a connecting inside cabin for the 2 kids (if they are too young, you can always sleep one adult and one child per room). The inside cabins are about $699pp for May (not sure about March). It's a thought to save you a few hundred dollars. Good Luck.

A connecting inside cabin connecting to a balcony cabin? am I reading your post right? Inside cabins do not connect to balcony cabins, so how would that work?

A connecting inside cabin connecting to a balcony cabin? am I reading your post right? Inside cabins do not connect to balcony cabins, so how would that work?

Actually, there are some balcony cabins that connect to an inside cabin. They are on the very ends.

Unfortunately, when you have to cruise during school breaks you are going to pay a premium - both in the basic cabin and for the 3rd and 4th passenger. I've also found that if you need a cabin for 4 over spring break - make the reservation now, because those go fast.

To those defending the let's make the rich richer by giving them all the tax breaks - boy have they got your number. :rolleyes:

Archived