cabin 2450 on carnival dream

spookie2

I can tell you only suites have tubs .. even though I have not stayed in that particular cabin. The stairs will be quiet, for crew use. Never had a issue on other ships.

It will have two windows.

We had a extra little table by the 2nd window with two chairs, in addition to the chair at the desk. The closet was next to the bathroom, so we could store our overflow bathroom stuff on the shelf of the closet nearest the bathroom.

Iv been in similar cabins on both sides of the ship on Conquest.

Edited by firefly333

We didn't stay in a suite on the Dream and we had a tub.

Very true... the many of the category 6 cabins have two bathrooms... one of which has a tub...

Cabin 2450 is one of these. Oddly enough, it's a 6A. Here's the decription of that cabin:

Stateroom 2450 6A OSTW 230 sq ft

Beds twin/king / rab: 0

View window

Bathrooms shower-toilet-sink / junior tub-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection

They're 220 sq ft.

:)

Edited by Host Mach

I appreciate all of the above information provided! Still hoping to hear from someone who has actually stayed in this particular cabin. I am booked on the Magic in a room that is the same room on the Dream. Both ships are within the same class so I hope I am assuming correctly that the configuration and noise factor would be the same or similar. The Magic is still under construction. Having a room with 2 windows, 2 bathrooms, and a table and chair by a window would be very nice!

Very true... the many of the category 6 cabins have two bathrooms... one of which has a tub...

Cabin 2450 is one of these. Oddly enough, it's a 6A. Here's the decription of that cabin:

Stateroom 2450 6A OSTW 230 sq ft

Beds twin/king / rab: 0

View window

Bathrooms shower-toilet-sink / junior tub-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection

They're 220 sq ft.

:)

lol ...well they are either 230 s.f. a little larger than a regular OV, ... or they are the regular 220 s.f. as you stated.

Edited by firefly333

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Has anyone stayed on this cabin recently? I booked cabin 2450 on the magic and would like to hear from someone who actually stayed in this cabin. Does it have a tub or a couch? Thank You

On Dream, same size-two chairs and no tub(that I remember). Only had a tub on HAL.

I haven't stayed in that exact cabin, but I have stayed in the cabins that wrap around the aft crew stairs. I have not heard any sounds from the stairs. I would recommend a rechargeable night light for the outlet on the bathroom mirror. The bathroom door opens into the cabin, instead of a hallway so with the light switch on the outside the rest of the cabin's occupants get flashed by the bathroom light at night. A small night light is enough light but doesn't wake anyone else up. The outlet goes off when you turn off the bathroom light so we plug a rechargeable light into our power strip during the day where our camera and Kindles charge at night.

Edited by Miller_KC