Empress of the Seas

I have not sailed the Empress of the Seas yet, but had lunch on board the newly refurbished vessel yesterday.
The public areas are truly beautiful, I nearly didn't recognize the ship from 4 years ago, when we sailed her. I saw only a few cabins on deck 3, some category I and one cat. N, as I had clients staying in those cabins. They had not been refurbished, but were decent looking.
Our group of travel agents were not able to view any other cabins, as the ship was sailing full.
The Carmen dining room is magnificant, and lunch was excellent.
My husband and I are planning on sailing her June 26, as we like the intimacy of a smaller ship.
Bon Voyage, Ginnie

We sailed on Empress 5-23-04. It was our first time on her so we can't compare what she was like before, but we found her to be a very nice ship. I was not dissatified with anything on her. Yes the rooms are small but we had plenty of places to store stuff. Our suitcases fit inside each other and we put them in the closet. I would not hesitate to sail on Empress again.

Enchantment Of The Seas 5-27-01
Voyager Of The Seas 5-25-03
Empress Of The Seas 5-23-04

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;23;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Bermuda, Here we come

Archived