any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

We are JDubs and will be on the Inspiration going to Baja for the 1st time next week and hope to meet some of the brothers in Ensenada next week. Anyone know of brothers doing tours there? Love to use the local friends to hear of the work wherever we are cruising

• 4 weeks later...

Hi We have a JW group booked for the Nov 1, 2018 Norwegian Spirit, leaving from Rome Italy. Does anyone know of witness guides or operators for the following ports:

MYKONOS, GREECE

PIRAEUS (ATHENS), GREECE

RHODES, GREECE

SANTORINI ISLAND, GREECE

CHANIA, GREECE

VALLETTA, MALTA

MESSINA, ITALY

NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY

CIVITAVECCHIA (ROME), ITALY

Thank you in advance for any help.

• 2 months later...
My wife and I are from Waipahu Hawaii and will be cruising on the Norwegian Epic transatlantic cruise out of Port Canaveral on April 7, 2018. Anyone else?:)

No but we are on the Zuiderdam (about 30) this next Saturday....In October on the Maasdam for 14 days in Tahiti.

Last week on the Crown Princess we ran into a group of 14 JWs. Nice time.

Expand my signature for email link.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are on the Carnival Breeze 2/25/18

Meeting up with some brothers in Cozumel.

Love visiting the Kingdom Halls and meeting the brothers wherever we go!

It was also a treat to see the brothers with the cart in Grand Cayman last year!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Does anyone know any JW's in Antigua that we could pay to drive us around for the day checking out some sights and maybe some shopping?

I see your going on oasis, great ship! Are you coming to port Canaveral before the cruise?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, cruisinrealtor said:

Has anyone seen a JW meet up on a cruise?  We'll be on the Oasis of the seas on November 25th.  Would be great if there was one but not sure how to find out.

I have not. Whenever we cruise, wear a JW.org pin the first couple days and nights or similar and you will be wonderfully surprised! Last Norwegian cruise we took in November 2017, we met, including our group, a total of 120 friends.  We met everyday and had a fantastic time. We still all keep in touch! 

1 hour ago, auntie.emily94 said:

Does anyone know of any brothers that run excursions for St Thomas and or St Martin?

I do not. I am looking for someone in that area for our cruise next year. If you ever go to Honduous though, a lovely Elder does excursions. We even visited the local KH and had a great day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 10:44 PM, cruisinrealtor said:

Has anyone seen a JW meet up on a cruise?  We'll be on the Oasis of the seas on November 25th.  Would be great if there was one but not sure how to find out.

I know 2 sis that will be on that sailing. 

add @gmail.com to my screename if you would like to contact her/them.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, WhiteChocolate said:

I do not. I am looking for someone in that area for our cruise next year. If you ever go to Honduous though, a lovely Elder does excursions. We even visited the local KH and had a great day. 

hello,

My family and I are going on Harmony of the Seas to hondorous one of the islands we're cruising to

in December 2019.  Would like the contact information for the elder who does excursions. Thanks so much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 2:04 PM, coffee1962 said:

hello,

My family and I are going on Harmony of the Seas to hondorous one of the islands we're cruising to

in December 2019.  Would like the contact information for the elder who does excursions. Thanks so much

Did you ever get the name of the brother? We are leaving March 1 on Norwegian Getaway and have yet to book anything for Honduras. Would love to reach out to the brother!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, galookiemac said:

Thank you!  I did look into them however they don't do tours to cruisers in Rome anyway since we are only there for 5 hours.  Also we will be in Rome on a Thursday and they don't do the tour I wanted on Thursdays.  I did however find a friend of a friend able to give us a short tour while we are in Rome.  

• 6 months later...