Just off the Liberty of the Seas - 12/09.10 sail date

sajaann411

If anyone has any specific questions ask away and i will be happy to answer. Was a bit worried with my 13 month old son but we all had a great trip. The wife wanted to stay on and not leave.

Thanks for the offer. Did you happen to board early? I was wondering what there is to do if you are done eating by noon but flowrider and rock wall don't open until 2:30 and the cabins open 1:30ish.

I'll be tempted to sit around the pool drinking but I'm not sure I'll be able to attempt flowrider or rock wall if I do that! Wondered if there were other options.

If anyone has any specific questions ask away and i will be happy to answer. Was a bit worried with my 13 month old son but we all had a great trip. The wife wanted to stay on and not leave.

I'm curious how the drink/beer prices were...and if you ordered room service, was there anything on the menu to avoid?? :eek:

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions!

No Problem.

First, we board the ship at 11:30 and even though they have a sign saying the room will not be ready till 1:30 we went anyways. In the past our room was ready on other crusies to i knew there was a good chance it would be ready now and it was. We left the ship at 10am on the last and i can tell you all the rooms were already made but ours. they don't mind if you would like to drop off your stuff and change into your swim gear but remember you will not you will not receive your luggage till the evening to carryon your swim wear.

Second, drinks are reasonable as you would pay in any local bar. I recommend the soda package for 1 person in your group as everyone in my group used my card.

Anything else let me know.

if not Have a great trip!!

Sorry – we were planning to use room service a lot but I read and heard that you could be waiting a bit to get your food. I looked at the select they had and it wasn’t great. The basics for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch. Go to the windjammer of even get the food from the windjammer and bring it back to your cabin – windjammer has a huge selection.

Our Cabin was D1 - 1402 AFT Deck 10 - best cabin if you love sitting on the balony watching the water but do not like the direct sun. It was great for us as the balcony was huge and our son stay out with us enjoying the view. No sun so it wasn't really really hot.

Archived