As promised ... EPIC food pictures!!

Ilivetogo

Thanks for posting your pics! We are going on our first cruise in just a few weeks so it was great to see how tempting the meals are AND to read this is what is available at the free restaurants... I already know this cruise is going to be too short! :)

You've got THAT right.

Have a great time!!!

You've got THAT right.

Have a great time!!!

Kris,

What happened to your pictures of the food on EPIC! Everyone on our CC Blog for the 10/9 upcoming cruise raved about them yesterday. I looked today and nothing is there. Can you reload them or are they gone forever? :eek: Future EPIC cruiser Ola from O--Town, Florida

I can't view them either... says band width exceeded :(

Yes, it does state the bandwidth is exceeded in the photo icon. I even tried a laptop with more mem but it had the same message. Maybe you need the PRO photo program in order to view these pictures. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to experience the food ourselves. :eek:

Please see the following article regarding including photo's in posts:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1234944

The memory on your own computer is not the issue, it's the amount of time it takes to send the embedded pictures from CC to your computer. Pictures are huge files and it takes a lot of 'bandwidth' to send them to you. CC wants you to use the method described in the link above.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, excellent job! Thanks so much for these photos. They're very nice and the food looks delicious. I'm seriously considering booking a cruise on the Epic because of the studios they offer.

It's good to see that the food in the main dining rooms looked so good. I have a question. Could you get fries on the room service menu? Also, if you didn't want to dress up for formal night, what options would there be for taking food back to your room? Thanks again!

Wow, excellent job! Thanks so much for these photos. They're very nice and the food looks delicious. I'm seriously considering booking a cruise on the Epic because of the studios they offer.

It's good to see that the food in the main dining rooms looked so good. I have a question. Could you get fries on the room service menu? Also, if you didn't want to dress up for formal night, what options would there be for taking food back to your room? Thanks again!

NCL is Free Style.. formal night is optional! :)

Thanks. I love these. Esp: the unidentified beef one (very generous portion too), lamb (could 50,000 coyotes be wrong?) and ribs (but I could overeat those with ensuing distress during the night). You said the flank was great. I would have balked on that one unless I had a lot of confidence in the preparation. But they obviously made it work.

Kris

thanks for the pictures. They were great. Even tasted good. (LOL)

will be sailing on the NCL Sun 12/18, hope our food is as good as the Epic.

not coming fast enough, won't last long enough.

thanks again

rick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived