How often are you on Cruisecritic...

How often are you on Cruisecritic when you don't have a crew booked?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. How often are you on Cruisecritic when you don't have a crew booked?

• I'm on daily, booked or not.
    • Two or three times a week.
    • Once a week.
    • Once a month or less.
    • I'm not on the boards unless I have a cruise booked.

...when you don't have a cruise booked?

When we don't have a cruise booked it is nice to get excited that others are getting to go, but it can also be depressing. I've sometimes been away from the boards for a month at a time! Getting back on always leads to us booking another cruise. Part of the addiction I guess!

I just found this board after I booked my first cruise now I check the board at least 4 times a day. Quess I am hooked already even without cruising yet come on november.:)

Just wait 'til after the cruise! We've been on the Navigator. We love that ship. You'll have a great time!

:cool::cool:Although I may not have a cruise booked I am always in pre-cruise planning mode because sooner or later I will be going at least every other year. I am on CC daily it is a part of my routine right after I check my email. There is always a question I had not thought of or someone went on an excursion that I did not know about. The only time that I do not look at CC is right after I get home from a cruise and I am in post –cruise depression mode. But that only last about a week or so and I get right back to it.

I am on when I can get some time away from the bosses (sorry bosses! :)) and later at night when I get a chance. I would be on here night and day if I could but have to take short breaks while I am at work. Have to admit that I usually come on when I have a cruise booked but I have come on occasionally even when I didn't just to see what was going on in the cruising world.

I am on about 2-3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, I guess it all depends on how much free time I have. The forums I think are great, I always love to read other people's review, and see pictures they post and things like that, whether or not I have a cruise booked, It's always fun to be on here.

I didn't/couldn't answer. I've had one cruise or another booked since I became a member of CC. When the cruise is first booked I'm on it daily and then I slack off until the cruise gets close and then I'm on it daily again. Lately, I'm on it daily- we just switched our April cruise from NCL out of Port Canav. to RCCL out of Balt. (just could not do another drive to FL and costs too much for 5 of us to fly). So, I'm getting aquainted with RCCL, but will probabaly slack off soon (for a few months anyway).

...when you don't have a cruise booked?

When we don't have a cruise booked it is nice to get excited that others are getting to go, but it can also be depressing. I've sometimes been away from the boards for a month at a time! Getting back on always leads to us booking another cruise. Part of the addiction I guess!

Ditto, I was on this board pretty much daily when I booked my first cruise in 2005. The only days I probably missed through May of 2009 where days we were on a cruise (no internet or cell phone for me) Then came 2010 when my daughter got married and we planned no cruise for the year ,I was too depressed to come in here. Suddenly unexpected money came in and after paying the bills we booked two cruises :)

Ps, oh, there was the days in Sept, 08 was it? that we lost power for 5 days because of the hurricane (yes, here in Ohio) I kept the internet and my PC going for 3 days on battery backup, but missed two days :)

Everyday since March when we booked the cruise. We are leaving this Sunday so I am trying to find out all I can before I go. When I get back I may slow down somewhat after all the buzz has subsided.

Ahh, who am I kidding? Probably every day after the cruise too!

Since I found CC, I've never been without a cruise booked! I guess I'll see how much I come on after my November cruise as I won't have a cruise booked once that is complete, but I do enjoy sharing the information I've gained through my travels with those who have the same questions I had before.

I like to get my CC fix as the last thing I do at night. This way I can catch up on everythings that been posted that day. Sometimes, when I get really bored or have information to pass along, I get on more frequently. Since I'm looking at cruising in Janaury, I'm on a few times a day to get information on the cruises I'm looking at such as price drops, recent reviews, transportation, flights, and hotel deals from recent travelers.

I tend to come back when I have a trip booked. being here adds to the excitement.

I usually stay for a month or so after my trip. This board moves SO quickly, that I find I stay on here far too often trying to keep up with the threads. Then I realize how much time I've wasted and I ween myself off - or better yet ... go cold turkey!

Archived