How often are you on Cruisecritic...

How often are you on Cruisecritic when you don't have a crew booked?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. How often are you on Cruisecritic when you don't have a crew booked?

• I'm on daily, booked or not.
    • Two or three times a week.
    • Once a week.
    • Once a month or less.
    • I'm not on the boards unless I have a cruise booked.

Did not know about CC until three months before we were leaving on the FOS in Jan. 2010. We had 4 cruises under our belts, and had no idea about the information to be found out here. We have 5 now and have 2 more coming up.

I have learned so much from my fellow CC members about "little details". ;)

Things to see and enjoy on the ship that I never had any idea about.

Thanks everybody.

Julia

Of course the vast majority of us would respond "on a daily basis." We are, after all, addicted to cruising.....;):D I'm not happy unless I have a cruise (at least one!) booked. After our Radiance cruise last March, we had nothing booked and I was really depressed. Well that was quickly remedied with two cruise bookings. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy!:D

I am here when I have a cruise booked, when I am planning to book, and have also looked up ports of call information for land based vacations such as a Bora Bora/Moorea trip I am planning. I have found it helpful in selecting tour operators.

I am get on when I start looking for a cruise to book. Then I am on daily, some times several times a day. After the cruise I try hard not to think about cruising again. I had a goal to get to where we can cruise some how yearly. Cruised last spring have another planned for next spring!

We get to cruise 1-2x per year so I've always got "something brewing" ... honestly, some people knit ... some people smoke ... and some people cruise! It's my hobby and I enjoy the whole process of picking, planning and then finally cruising!

All my pre-cruise research has ensured us some wonderful vacations as the other friends on these boards help us avoid the tourist-traps and bad port tours! :)

Thanks to you fellow cruisers!

Archived