How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

One hundred seventy two days until our 33 day cruise on the ms Amsterdam from Dubai to Fort Lauderdale. However, I don't think that we can wait that long. We may sneak in a seven day cruise in the Caribbean to tide us over. Don't even care where it goes.

62 days, explorer of the seas, southern Caribbean. First ever cruise !!!!!!!!

We'll be sailing with you in 62 days. Come over and join in the chating on our M&m roll call. Alot of nice folks over there chatting away. Just go to the M&M roll calls and look for Explorer of the Seas. Then scroll down to the 11/28/10 sailing. Just introduce yourselves. Would love to have you join in.

Judi :)

How many days until your next cruise?????? Hopefully it's soon, as I know we all enjoy time spent on the open seas.

I only have 78 days until my cruise, and I am already getting ancious to go. I wish it was sooner, then the time on the cruise would just crawl so it seemed longer, lol.

14 days and then 26 glorious days of cruising.

Jan

How many days until your next cruise?????? Hopefully it's soon, as I know we all enjoy time spent on the open seas.

I only have 78 days until my cruise, and I am already getting ancious to go. I wish it was sooner, then the time on the cruise would just crawl so it seemed longer, lol.

Donovan I have the same days as you...funny thing!!:D

Looking forward to Christmas decorations on the Mariner.

Laura

Laura & Donovan...here is a lesson in Nonnie's Math 101 :)

76 days & counting...and I'm on the same cruise with y'all.

I do not count today, nor do I count the actual day of sailing because the count is zero that day...YIPPEE!!! Hence the reasoning behind Nonnie's Math :eek:

Edited by Irishnana

Laura & Donovan...here is a lesson in Nonnie's Math 101 :)

76 days & counting...and I'm on the same cruise with y'all.

I do not count today, nor do I count the actual day of sailing because the count is zero that day...YIPPEE!!! Hence the reasoning behind Nonnie's Math :eek:

Sweet Nonnie, i like your math, that knocks off 2 days from my posting, works for me!!!!!!!!! :D

OK People, so I have 76 days until my cruise ;)