How stupid can you get? Throwing a deck chair overboard and posting video on youtube

Too many kids these days have lost touch with reality and think misbehaving is a fun thing...sad!

If it was done in US Waters the Coast Guard could levy one heck of a fine for an illegal discharge...and I bet the parents would be unhappy with having that fine to pay, and the kids probably don't have the money for the fine.

On one of our cruises, I think it was Voyager, a kid threw a lounge chair overboard and the family were put off the ship the next morning in port.

On the CCL cruise we went on, there were kids climbing the outside glass roof part of Nick and Nora's. I just recently came across the picture.. :eek:

Too many kids these days have lost touch with reality and think misbehaving is a fun thing...sad!

If it was done in US Waters the Coast Guard could levy one heck of a fine for an illegal discharge...and I bet the parents would be unhappy with having that fine to pay, and the kids probably don't have the money for the fine.

Parents these days would deny it was their child and sue the cruise line for harassment.

I remember several years ago,another video of kids doing the same thing..............plus they posted lots of other "activities" they did aboard a RCCL ship..:mad::mad::mad:....

I saw that video...didn't search out but bet that thread is still around here somewhere.

Fun! Fun! Fun! :D

Oh, Calm down!!! I was just kidding!

It could've actually been pretty serious if someone saw the chair falling from their balcony and thought it was a person. :eek: Then the ship would've turned around to search for the person that went overboard!

It could've actually been pretty serious if someone saw the chair falling from their balcony and thought it was a person. :eek: Then the ship would've turned around to search for the person that went overboard!

Actually, part of the problem is that the chair could EASILY have NOT gone into the sea but could have fallen on someone on the Promenade deck or even a balcony.

I know it shouldn't surprise me, but I just can't believe how incredibly stupid people can be.

I found this video of a teen throwing a deck chair overboard....

DUMB DUMB DUMB.....

They do it for the specific purpose of posting the video online.

Kids are growing up without boundaries these days.

Chairs and people are clearly very different things, but this directly ties into the suicide of the Rutgers student this week.

:(

It could have been even worse. What if someone was leaning over their balcony looking down at the ocean(as I do frequently) and the chair hit them in the head..

Kids today are such spoiled brats. Too many of them have parents that provide zero discipline.

I remember several years ago,another video of kids doing the same thing..............plus they posted lots of other "activities" they did aboard a RCCL ship..:mad::mad::mad:....

Remember the drunk 20 something yo who peed his shorts and then jumped into the pool on the Grandeur :eek::eek:

###

They do it for the specific purpose of posting the video online.

Kids are growing up without boundaries these days.

Chairs and people are clearly very different things, but this directly ties into the suicide of the Rutgers student this week.

Agree with your general premise.

Tragedy about the Rutgers student who was videocammed because of his sexual preferences without his knowledge.

Not sure sure how this connects to a couple of dumb-butt kids throwing a chair overboard but would love to hear your further logic.

Agree with your general premise.

Tragedy about the Rutgers student who was videocammed because of his sexual preferences without his knowledge.

Not sure sure how this connects to a couple of dumb-butt kids throwing a chair overboard but would love to hear your further logic.

Because they do these things FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUTTING THE VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET.

If they thought that no one would see what they were doing, they wouldn't do it.

Because they do these things FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUTTING THE VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET.

If they thought that no one would see what they were doing, they wouldn't do it.

Not quite true, When I was a kid that age I did equally dumb and stupid things and there was no such thing as the internet or youtube!

Ask my mother who is still alive and she would have said I was the perfect child, never got into trouble, never gave her any grief or talked back when I was a teen. The truth is I was smart enough not to get caught, I did plenty of things that would have landed me in jail or tossed of a cruise ship.

Archived