FAO Bella

Rum Rat

Totally gob-smacked and upset. Who is the pretty lady in the photos then? and does she know her photos are being used on forums and on a facebook account?. I am (was)? a friend of hers on facebook , by email and on cruise forums and there were albums of holiday photos and pictures of this lady and her husband on facebook. If Bella is not as she seems I feel very sorry for the lady who has her photos used on facebook and the cruise forums. A serious reminder that all is not as it seems on the internet.

Another troll revealed?

There are strange people on the internet, as I have found out. Never, ever befriend anyone via e mail or that Facebook site unless you know them and have met them or have a mutual friend.

There are even people on here that pretend to be looking for a cruise on a specific cruise line and then say that it was just to pass the time because they were bored. Meanwhile, they have been argumentative on many accounts and then, after they have caused havoc, bow out. Such is the trait of a triffid.

All of us should take great care as to what we divulge on any forum. It can all be Googled.

Well, she isn't a Dr or a Surgeon, but a NHS nurse and the photos I've seen of her are not her. So all those guys swooning over the beautiful Bella will be disappointed. No names of this person to be revealed by me, but thats all we are going to know I suppose as all avenues have shut down, facebook, email and cruise pm'ing her.

Hi,

this story had me very intrigued.I looked back over some of Bella's posts on here and the other site.Apart from sounding like a bit of a show-off(prada bags,Jimmy Choos and dare devil husband)what made everyone suspicious of her,Sue--how did you get to know her real name and occupation.

It's quite scary to think you are chatting and getting friendly with people on the internet-and then find out they are fakes.Weird!!

I'm glad that this has been posted,perhaps we can learn from this.

Regards.

Taffygirl

Hi,

this story had me very intrigued.I looked back over some of Bella's posts on here and the other site.Apart from sounding like a bit of a show-off(prada bags,Jimmy Choos and dare devil husband)what made everyone suspicious of her,Sue--how did you get to know her real name and occupation.

It's quite scary to think you are chatting and getting friendly with people on the internet-and then find out they are fakes.Weird!!

I'm glad that this has been posted,perhaps we can learn from this.

Regards.

Taffygirl

I had a look in the members list, unfortunately there are 90 billion Bellas :mad:

The internet is great, except it gives the perfect opportunity for freaks and oddballs to troll the sites from the comfort of their grubby computers :(.

I think most that bother to find and post on a cruise forum are fairly genuine, otherwise they would soon get fed up of the boring stuff that interests us (perhaps we're the freaks :eek:) but you always get one or 2. Lots on the U2 site I frequent have alters (posting under various screen names) and you never know who you are chatting with. It's always best to play safe.

Archived