Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

16 hours ago, madcat444 said:

If the perks are the same and you think you'd spend a bit of time on the balcony I'd go for that. You can still go to the solo meets in the lounge but you wouldn't have access throughout the day. 

Guess it depends on the itinerary and what you like to do. 

Same price I'd go for balcony 😁 

That's a fair point MadCat... Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 12:37 PM, madcat444 said:

If the perks are the same and you think you'd spend a bit of time on the balcony I'd go for that. You can still go to the solo meets in the lounge but you wouldn't have access throughout the day. 

Guess it depends on the itinerary and what you like to do. 

Same price I'd go for balcony 😁 

EXACTLY what I did.  I sailed in a Studio on the Bliss in April, actually liked the cabin and the solo gathering.  I was planning my next trip and when I compared studio + airfare and balcony with 2 perks and reduced airfare I ended up with the balcony costing $40 more than the studio! 

Yup, I'm sailing in a mid-ship balcony on the 14th deck for only $40 more than a studio.  To match the thread topic - single guy, 39, Oct. 27, 2019, Mexican Riviera cruise on the Bliss...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I'm a single Male that will be traveling on the Norwegian Encore July 12th-19th out of New York to Bermuda, first time in New York so I will be arriving a couple days early to experience New York. So any single ladies that will be in new York and taking the cruise say hello

On 11/17/2019 at 6:36 PM, zltm089 said:

Anyone managed to get lucky on those singles cruise? 

If you mean the singles meetups that the ships organize, no. Turn out is low.

If you mean the group travel companies which cater to singles, then yes. Most people on these trips who want to hook up usually do. However, be aware that not everyone on a singles cruise is there to hook up, and everyone respects that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2019 at 12:35 PM, zltm089 said:

Some age very well....like a fine wine!!!

An older woman is more likely to be a similar place in life as me...her kids, if any, would be adults now, she is not looking for more and probably not looking to get married again. 🙂 I wanted children when I was younger, but no one has ever liked me back and I've always had financial and logistical issues that would be a problem for a relationship, at least a conventional one, and definitely a problem for raising kids.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

53 or 54, I don't remember, but I'm on Bliss this month (21st ) for 14 days. I wanted to bring someone along, but no one could go (either no passport, free time, or health priorities). So, now I'm just waiting to see if I will go, and it won't be cancelled by Norwegian.

If you're there, then we'll see..

• 1 year later...