Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

Hi My name is Greg , and I have been cruising single now for 14 years and I love it, but I am very outgoing and find it easy to meet people - especially through my dancing

You need first to find what sort of line you wish to cruise, and do that by looking at the other types of people that cruise each cruise line and also each itinerary - a 30 day cruise will generally gain alot of more seasoned cruisers than a 3 day bahamas cruise

Here in Aus we have P&O and Princess year around with Cunard and P&O UK through the year for their world cruises stop overs, then at christmas 6 month period we gain additional princess ships, royal caribbean, HAL, Crystal, Silver Sea and Celebrity aswell as a carnival ship coming full time next year

For this selection you have the cheaper end with P&O which attracts young people and young families who want a fun cheap time, then you have Princess and RCCL with HAL and Celebrity who tend to be for more refined people looking for that bit extra, and finally you have the Cunard, Crystal and Silver Sea who are catering to the elite who expect alot

Ages vary accordingly to where you will find people of these descriptions - ie cunard will likely to be older

I am 44 and love cunard and the similar lines as Princess and RCCL because the people on the ships are more like me, I get alot of dancing (ballroom) and as a frequent cruiser get treated very well on most.

hope this helps

please write me if you want more help on what suits you

Greg:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
David, a man in a kilt. Now that's a visual that might just bother me at work today;).

Seriously, November is a very busy month at work so I can't go. Maybe next time? Let me know.

I'm planning for January or February

Have a great day!

thats exaxctly when i am planning, just dont know which cruise yet

• 2 weeks later...

Well Mahalia40....did you ever take that cruise at the beginning of this year? If so, how was it?

I'm a male/36....if anyone wants to plan a cruise to hang out and have a good time on, don't hesitate to ask. I always find low prices and i fly for free....oh and single also. Hope everyone enjoyed their cruises since these posts!!!

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and a local buddy are on Conquest August 28th...his screename is Stallion on here......We are the world famous Cruise Brothers :p.....I usually host fun groups but sometimes just need to get away without the responsibility of a group. :D

I'm doing my first solo on NCL Gem...leaving September 11, 2011 out of NYC! My youngest two are off to college, so this is a birthday present to myself...can't wait!

We have a pretty active and very friendly roll call...but no singles at present time.

• 3 weeks later...
Myself and a local buddy are on Conquest August 28th...his screename is Stallion on here......We are the world famous Cruise Brothers :p.....I usually host fun groups but sometimes just need to get away without the responsibility of a group. :D

Leaving out of Galveston? I am looking seriously at this one. My sister and husband lives in Galveston so I could save on parking. I just hate the cost of a single but hey I'm ok with it. If I decide to do this, I'll be looking for dance partners :D

Come on the Carnival Splendor on September 11, 2011!!!! There will be plenty of single guys.

I'm on the NCL Gem that same week...still no solo guys or girls on our M&G so far. :( Oh well, I've come to the conclusion I'll have a great time no matter what...and therefore I will! :)

Edited by Fawn524

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the Navigator of the Seas on Feb 12th, 2012 ... I'm thinking I may be the only single one who'd be brave enough to go away during the week of Valentine's Day ... from my Roll Call thread, it's all couples. Ah well, I'll find a way to enjoy myself.

• 3 weeks later...