Valet luggage??

island visitor

Does anyone know if Carnival Dream leaving from Port Canaveral offers valet luggage or whatever the correct term is for Carnival? We have used it in the past on other cruiselines where you put your luggage out the night before and it is taken to the airport for you (with an extra charge). It is a wonderful option and was hoping that it was also offered on the Dream. Also wondered if it was limited to certain airlines? It anyone has any knowledge of this please let me know.....Thanks!

Does anyone know if Carnival Dream leaving from Port Canaveral offers valet luggage or whatever the correct term is for Carnival? We have used it in the past on other cruiselines where you put your luggage out the night before and it is taken to the airport for you (with an extra charge). It is a wonderful option and was hoping that it was also offered on the Dream. Also wondered if it was limited to certain airlines? It anyone has any knowledge of this please let me know.....Thanks!

Carnival calls it luggage express.

Yes it is offered on the Dream. Don't know what airlines are included. Usually most airlines participate with the exception of Southwest.

Bill

I have been on hold with Carnival for some time now trying to find out which airlines offer this program. They are telling me that I would have to wait until we get onboard to get this information. I am very disappointed that Carnival does not have this information available. Hope it is not a sign of things to come. The reason we need to know before we cruise is that our friends are driving to the Port and will be able to take us to the airport after we get off the ship if we do not have our luggage. If we do then they will not have enough room in their car to take us so we will need to have transports in place as we have a 12:09 flight.

I have been on hold with Carnival for some time now trying to find out which airlines offer this program. They are telling me that I would have to wait until we get onboard to get this information. I am very disappointed that Carnival does not have this information available. Hope it is not a sign of things to come. The reason we need to know before we cruise is that our friends are driving to the Port and will be able to take us to the airport after we get off the ship if we do not have our luggage. If we do then they will not have enough room in their car to take us so we will need to have transports in place as we have a 12:09 flight.

I believe it varies by airport also so that would be part of the confusion. Certainly someone in here should know.... I know SW and Frontier do not participate.

What carrier are you on?

Archived