Offer to upgrade cabin, what do you think !

DolceVita2

Hello CC Cruisers,

I just got an offer to uprade fom a VH to a SZ for 200$/pp by my travel agent. The cruise is on HAL Eurodam. What do you think of this uprgrade for the price? Is it really a better cabin or it is just more square feet ? I don't think we will pass a lot of time in the cabin but it is my first cruise so I don't know. Let me know,

Hello CC Cruisers,

I just got an offer to uprade fom a VH to a SZ for 200$/pp by my travel agent. The cruise is on HAL Eurodam. What do you think of this uprgrade for the price? Is it really a better cabin or it is just more square feet ? I don't think we will pass a lot of time in the cabin but it is my first cruise so I don't know. Let me know,

My opinion?? JUMP ON IT FAST before you lose your chance. The huge suite bathroom alone is worth it. But there are many added reasons including the added closets and telephone concierge. You will, undoubtedly, spend more time there than you think ... and will love it. Hurry!:-) and have a great cruise.

I agree with AZnative--jump on that deal! IMO, it is well worth the extra cost. We have sailed in a Superior Suite before and loved it. The only problem that I see is that you will definitely be spoiled from the experience. With the Superior Suite, you get free DVD check-outs from the Explorations Cafe, a double vanity in the bath, a separate shower stall from the tub and a larger verandah than the V category.

BTW, have a wonderful first cruise! :)

Archived