Bon voyage package on HAL ?

DolceVita2

Hello, What is the Bon Voyage package on HAL Cruises ? In the menu of indulgences/beverages there is a Bon Voyage white/red wine----- Delivered to your stateroom on embarkation day----- for 21,85 $ (+ 15% tax ). Is that for only one glass ? What is the best value for those packages ? First time cruiser who need clarifications.....

Hello, What is the Bon Voyage package on HAL Cruises ? In the menu of indulgences/beverages there is a Bon Voyage white/red wine----- Delivered to your stateroom on embarkation day----- for 21,85 $ (+ 15% tax ). Is that for only one glass ? What is the best value for those packages ? First time cruiser who need clarifications.....

The wine purchase is for a bottle. The package description is below. Look under indulgences.:)

Bon Voyage Package

Start your bon voyage celebration and sail away in style with a bottle of champagne, balloons and ribbon. $24.85

Enjoy!:D

Hi AZNative2000, Yes you are right for that package, but I looked under the beverages tab and there is the other one I asked for. They do not mentionned if it is for a bottle or a very good glass......

I believe it's a bottle but to be certain, please post this on the Holland board.........

Archived