Carnival Glory - Major Snafu Going on Right Now

Cruiser 4 Life 66

I just heard from my friend who was disembarking the day this happened. She says that there was a guy that tried to get off the ship before his number was called and raised a stink when they would not let him off. So customs closed down and wouldn't let anyone off until they sorted this situation out.

Yet again 1 person messes things up for others!

OP...looks like your sister was already in the terminal when that picture was taken. Kind of agree with others....just walk off the bus. Unless the driver is holding a weapon, just "get off". No one was stopping them.

Can't even speculate on the reason there was a delay, but as you posted, they got on the ship and all's well.

Unnecessary Drama in a post leads to dramatic responses. Using words such as "held hostage", "starving to death" only leads to a more dramatic response as is usually intended by the OP of such a post. :rolleyes:

Sounds to me like there will be several additional things this person will be complaining about by the end of the cruise. I mean come on.. "call the police for being held hostage?" seriously!! :confused: As for the lines at the terminal everyone can't be first in line.

There are simply too many fellow americans that expect everything now, immediately, and with no unexpected complications.

"Don't expect too much and you will never be disapointed"

Archived