Is the Bar setup confined to the state room?

Olstick

Assuming the bar setup is still available, I would like to purchase a bottle of scotch through NCL for the Feb 1 sailing on the Gem. Are you allowed to bring the drinks you make in your room to other areas of the ship? Any information you can give would be helpful. I also understand that the setup must be ordered in advance through NCL. Thank you.

You can walk around the ship with a drink in your hand. Some people keep a bar drink glass since they are different than the glasses in your stateroom.

You should not count on being able to walk around the ship with your bottle or bring the bottle to dinner and set it on the table.

On the Epic a few weeks ago, I saw two different groups have a bottle of booze at their tables at the outside eating area on Deck 15 near Waves Bar. Not sure if they ordered the bottles from the bar or from NCL ahead of time.

You can walk around the ship with a drink in your hand. Some people keep a bar drink glass since they are different than the glasses in your stateroom.

You should not count on being able to walk around the ship with your bottle or bring the bottle to dinner and set it on the table.

Follow the above advise and you will be fine..

And yes the Bar set-ups are still available.. ;)

Archived