Constellation cabin #8152 --help

nanpar

Please give me any information on cabin #8152- is the balcony obstructed in any way? bed placment near balcony? Was this cabin noisey at all? Thanks for your help. We are booking for April 9- So.Carribbean

Please give me any information on cabin #8152- is the balcony obstructed in any way? bed placment near balcony? Was this cabin noisey at all? Thanks for your help. We are booking for April 9- So.Carribbean

Not sure why you would think it would be obstructed in any way. Been on the Constellation many times & never noisy any time you have cabins above you & below you not a problem. Usually the balcony is beside the sofa then the bed etc. It is only the Solstice class that has the bed near the balcony. You will have a great time.

Once you book, make sure you pop over to the roll call. We've got a nice group of people already, and are always happy to find more shipmates!

Hope to see you soon on the roll call board!

~Lynn

Archived