Grandeur - Inside Cabin

I am looking for information on inside cabins on Grandeur. How small/cramped feeling are cabins in the N category? Is it worse/makes no difference without a window?

Thanks!

Norway 10/2000

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;24;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until a "Grand" time with NO STRESS!!!!

Kenmel,

These cabins are very compact. They are as wide as 2 twin beds plus a small walkway. There is also a desk/vanity area and a chair or small couch. There is a lot of storage though. Did a 10-day with a friend of mine -- 2 women, and 10-day Canada/New England cruise (more, bulkier clothes) and still we had empty cubbyholes! Not much difference in space between a inside and outside cabin.

In the place of the window, you have a mirror which gives the illusion of spaciousness. Since we are seldom in our cabin anyway, we spend less on the cabin so we can cruise more.

Big Red Boat, New Year's 1994

Legend of the Seas, Alaska, 8/98

Sovereign of the Seas, 5/03

Grandeur of the Seas, Canada/New England, 10/03

Grandeur of the Seas, 11/29/03

Does anyone know if you can have one of the twin beds taken out? When we cruise on the Grandeur next week, my mother in law will have an inisde (K) cabin to herself, and I'm wondering if she'd be more comfortable with this setup, if it's possible...

There is plenty of room in this cabin for just 1 person. The extra bed makes a great storage place.

My 12 yr old daughter and I had our first inside cabin in April on the Grandeur and loved it. We were on a ship and not a work/school. Alos, very dark in these cabins- great sleeping.

Happy Sailing - wish it was me!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600 Days til we sail on the Grandeur of the Seas

My mother and I were were on 10-night Grandeur last month in an inside (N) cabin. We had plenty of room and more than enough storage space. At first we thought the suitcases wouldn't fit under the beds but we lifted up the edge of the bed and slid them under. It's the bed frame that hangs down low, the underside of the bed is high enough for suitcases.

----------------------------

Explorer 11/2001

Explorer 12/14/02

Serenade 10/13/03

Grandeur 5/21/04

----------------------------

Until Voyager 10/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;8;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<MARQUEE>Won't Be Long Now till we'll be cruisin'</MARQUEE>

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

To answer Julieds queston on the removal of the bed. I would think they could. All they are are mattresses on a metal cot frame. Maybe even folding it up and putting it against the wall will do.

Maureen

MS Maasdam 10/30/2004

Princess Sun 2/27/2005

Mariner of the Seas 10/16/2005

Archived