Weather-Western Caribbean-End of February

catspajamasfan

Hi All-

just wondering if you can provide me some feedback on weather (specifically temperature) to expect at the very end of February cruising Western Caribbean (Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya)? My first/last cruise was Western Caribbean in mid-january and while the port days (grand cayman and cozumel) were nice and warm, at sea days were a little chilly. Just wondering if experience says we should expect the same for at sea days or if being a month+ later would mean warmer at sea days too?

Of course I undersand this isn't an exact science, but just wondering others' experiences.

thank you all in advance.

We cruise every February and have done the western Caribbean many times. I have always felt the weather was warm and comfortable. Once or twice its been a little windy but nothing to complain about. Of course I'm coming from snowy Massachusetts so the sunshine feels great.

Took a cruise out of Tampa to W. Caribbean this year on the fist of March. First day was very choppy with high seas; even the captain made note of it. Some people were rather sea sick. Second day was better and warmer.

Archived