Store Near San Juan's Cruise Port

green lady

IF you're sailing out of San Juan as an embarkation port on Carnival - and ONLY on Carnival: the above advice is good. There are stores within walking distance.

IF you're in San Juan for a day port of call, the above advice is probably good. If there are many ships in town, you may be docked elsewhere, but it's a slim chance of that happening.

IF you're sailing out of San Juan as an embarkation port on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity or Princess: there are no stores within walking distance of your pier. There is a duty free liquor store on the pier but that is all. You'd need to pick up your other beverages and supplies prior to arriving at the pier.

We are sailing out of San Juan on the Rccl. on the Serenade. Were flying in on the same day. I didn't want to pack water/soda it already costs alot for luggage. So I was wondering how closes the store was from the port.

There are stores between the airport and the Serenade's pier. There's a Pueblo grocery store quite near the airport that'd be good for a beverage run and not too far out of the way. I don't have any idea how much it'd cost to have the taxi driver do the side trip though. When you get to the taxi stand at the airport, the person will ask where you're going. You can find out from them about the side trip.

There is a duty-free store at the pier for Serenade, but I've not gone in myself to see what is there. I think they have soda. Not sure about water. There is NOTHING else nearby the Serenade's pier.

Archived