Radiance in 8 days...what should I NOT miss ? !

sdear

First of all - don't miss the ship........be on time......earlier the better!!! Don't forget your passports and "Set Sail" documents.....also medicines, camera and your credit cards!!!!

As for the ship - Radiance is a great ship - lots of glass for great anywhere viewing. Portifino's is a speciality restaurant - wonderful food and a nice quiet getaway for one special evening.

There are games called "Quest" and the "Love & Marriage".....don't miss either!!!! Tons of laughs and you will be talking about them weeks after the cruise.

There is a thread here titled "Just got off the Radiance today" - read through it -

Have a great cruise!!!!

I went on that ship almost a year ago to the day! it was soooo much fun! cant think of anything really to say except get to the hot tubs fast they fill up especially the one inside the solarium! We went to portofinos one time and honestly I didnt think the extra 20 dollars was worth it

We just got off her on Monday! Get time! You want to check out-

Shows

Belly flop contest

Love and Marriage show

Sea View cafe

Room service!!

The view from the helicopter pad was great!!!

Hey Kelly,

I know you were really excited about going. Did it live up to your expectations? Have you done a review? I've got about 78 days to go, so excited!!

Thanks everyone for your replies ! Getting very excited !

Is there a diamond lounge on Radiance? I get mixed comments when I search regarding if daimond or only diamond plus have access on this ship. I have been away from the boards for a bit and have lost track of who gets what now.

This is our first diamond cruise.

Thanks again

Archived