Are the pools on the Millie fresh or salt?

luckygirl322

Hi all~

DH and I are considering a Med cruise on the Millie this October. This would be our first X experience, and I was wondering about the pools. Are they fresh or salt water? I'm not sure how much we'd use the pools that late in the season, but I much prefer fresh to salt.

Thank in advance! Susan

We have found on all cruise lines the salt water is fairly well filtered thus not giving you the feeling of swimming in the ocean. The old suit idea would be useful if you are planning on spending many hours in the pools, but if you are just using them a few hours the entire cruise I wouldn't worry about it much. T pools are awesome1!!! NMNita

Thanks for the question. We have always sailed HAL and it didn't occur to me that the pools might be salt water, HAL has fresh water.

I also prefer fresh water pools, but I think I prefer the Celebrity Med itineraries more.

I am really surprised to hear HAL has fresh water pools. I can not argue, but the one we were on did not and I never heard that before. NMNita

Archived