Back from the Triumph!

lauriedun

Here is my review. Overall we had a great time!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=74692

Thanks for the review. I will be sailing on December 6 and an update on life on the ship is always helpful.

I was interested in your comments on Nachi Cocum. I haven't been there before, but I have been to Playa Mia and Mr. Sancho's a few times. Not sure what I am going to do in Cozumel.

Here is my review. Overall we had a great time!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=74692

Good review!

I want to say that you were on the same sailing as one of my co-workers.

The Lido setup is very poor and the one thing that I hated about the Triumph. I agree, it took forever!

I love eating in the dining room, but my friend didn't like eating for two hours. We end up having dinner in the Lido. Now that was rather nice compared to lunch and breakfast. The food was the same and we enjoyed sitting by the window.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the review. I will be sailing on December 6 and an update on life on the ship is always helpful.

I was interested in your comments on Nachi Cocum. I haven't been there before, but I have been to Playa Mia and Mr. Sancho's a few times. Not sure what I am going to do in Cozumel.

May I suggest hiring a taxi or local guide for the day and heading to the east side of the island? Or even taking the Cozumel Bar Hop?

In April, my friend and I did this. While it was her first visit to Cozumel, it was my 4th or 5th. Thanks to suggestions on the Cozumel board, we hired a local guide to give us a tour of the eastern side of the island.

While you can't really swim at most of the beachs (due to strong undertows), the beaches were nice. There are several bars and restaurants and we had lunch.

We also stopped at a roadside vendor and her prices on the tablecolths and dresses were so reasonable compared to the vendors near the ship.

I know several people who took the Bar Hop. Most are not strong drinkers,but enjoyed heading to the eastern side of Cozumel.

You can't go wrong with either.

Just head over to the Cozumel board for info!!

Archived