Miami Pier to Ft. lauderdale Pier

Tightwallet

We will be getting off NCL Epic and need to get to Port Everglades to board Carnival Freedom. I'm looking for transportation.

I read on this board awhile ago and had bookmarked SAS but I see on their website that they don't offer Miami pier to Lauderdale pier.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A taxi will run $85-100 :eek: You could use SAS to FLL and then just cab to the pier from there for about $15. Larry's Limos has been suggested on these boards for service from Miami - you might try them. Good luck!:)

We had a similar situation in that we needed to get from Port Everglades to Port of Miami last Monday. We used Larry's Limos and were completely satisfied with their service. The driver and I communicated by cell phone while we were getting off the ship, and pickup went very smoothly. The fee was $102 with tax, gratuity, and tolls included for that price.

Today when we got off the ship in Port of Miami, we had SAS Shuttle pick us up and take us to Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Also very good service, for only $15 per person.

Archived