QV - Stateroom Size Question

mikjr

This is our first time on Cunard. we received a nice surprise today when our TA told us we had been upgraded from and A3 to an A1.

In reading about the balcony staterooms, it says they are 242 sq ft to 472 sq ft. Can someone give me an idea what I can actually expect in room size? our new room number is 8060 if that helps.

thanks

Hi Mikjr

sorry to disapoint you but we were in room 8123 last year and it is just a normal sized room and yours looks the same as ours.

I think they put the larger size as some rooms are suitable for wheelchairs and they are huge - also some rooms have a bigger balcony space which I am pretty sure they count into the room size.

I am sure you will really enjoy your time on QV - we really enjoyed it and have another 8 weeks until we are joining the QM2 for a smaller leg of the World Cruise.

Regards

pkw

Hi Mikjr

sorry to disapoint you but we were in room 8123 last year and it is just a normal sized room and yours looks the same as ours.

Regards

pkw

thanks PK... when you say normal size, I'm assuming we can something around the 240 sq ft. that is still much larger than we are used to on Princess. I'm sure what ever it is, we will love it!!

thanks

Archived