inside cabin on voyager..what can we expect..

jdfloyd

Do they have safes, fridge, sample packages of toilettries (what's included). I know the rooms are 160sq ft.....smaller than what we're used to on another cruise line. Also are there twin beds they push together or a queen bed?

Joe and Dianna

The insides have everything the outsides and balconies do ie fridge, safe, beds do convert, toiletries (sp) are not in cabins anymore maybe suites not sure. There is some kind of shampoo/conditioner in the shower on the wall and they will provide bars of soap.

I was just on the Voyager so any other questions let me know

we were just on the Voyager also, dont have any menus or compasses, dont keep them, but just a thought to yu we were in a Promenade room, which we really enjoyed, was only $10 more a person, and felt like we were in touch with the ship, and did not have any noise, or complaints, have been inside and dont have a problem with it, but did enjoy "people watching" from our room. Just a thought for you, anyway enjoy your cruise we did.

We were on the western run. The first nite at dinner my husband ordered the rib eye looked exactly like prime rib to me and he said it tasted like prime rib also. It was very good. Every nite I had no trouble finding something I liked for dinner. We did lunch in the dining room one day towards the end of the cruise and I wanted everything on the menu and the dinner menu the last nite was like that also. Have a great time you will love the Voyager. Great bartenders also I would tell you to go see our favorites but they move around every couple of weeks. However Desmond in the Sports bar is always there and he is fun. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Archived