Fiesta at Rita's Worth It?

Wondering if anyone just off the Allure went to the Fiesta and could review it for us? Trying to decide if we want to go!

Thanks!

A group of us...about 24 ..did Rita's Fiesta on the 12/1 sailing and heck did we have a great night. One of my room mates had brought 3 of us huge sombreros and stick on moustaches...oh boy did we cause some laughter before we even got to Rita's :eek::D

The margaritas were good...I dont usually like them but loved them that night:D...food was not too bad..they were a bittie slow in getting it out there but hey we danced and laughed and had a fantastic time...so for us it was well worth the $20 each we paid.

We Loved it!!! We sat at the bar, it was only my husband and I. If there are only two of you, because it is so crowded you will be seated with other people at a table. But we did meet a fun couple also at the bar!! The Margaritas were good they were premade so we asked for a extra shot of good tequila on the side. They had a DJ playing fun music, people dancing around. We did the conga around the boardwalk. The food was outstanding and because we sat at the bar we got great service. I would highly recommend Rita's Fiesta!!:D

Rita's Fiesta Party was a hoot!!! They gave us neon spinny ball nectlaces, Sombraro's and maraka's We got to keep them all. The food was good, and we had a great time!! Infact, we are sailing again on the Allure in March, and have already booked it... If your looking for this to book, my advice is don't wait to long... they only offer it once per week, and Rita's can't hold anymore that 50 - 80 people tops!!!

Beer is by the bottle, and the Magaritia's are served in a tall glass wide at the top and narrow at the bottom.... Larger that the plastic "Drink of the day glasses!

Yes! Rita's Feista is a one night party (usually on Wednesday night). You can go to Rita's any night, but the Feista party is only one night per 7 day cruise. If you choose the $20.00 pp option, you get appitizers, mexican fahita's and a plate of mexican desserts. Dinner is served family style - you share with those at your table. With the $20.00 charge you also get three tickets (They are attached to your wristband and you give the server one each time you order a drink) You can also get it without the drinks... It's a $10.00 charge... In my option, with is always better, and the three drinks alone are well worth the 20 bucks!! Joan the food is very good!!! No complaints!!!

We ate at ritas for lunch and I wasnt impressed..knowing that I had the Fiesta booked I had thought about cancelling..but Im glad I didnt. Food was great, served family style and plentiful..all you had to do was ask and they would bring out more and I loved all of it.

And yes Liz we had a lot of fun, I would totally do it again!!! Im not a margarita person at all so they allowed me to order anything I wanted at the bar

heres a picture of our group..go in a group if you can its even more fun

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2323925840070984257rMNexn

Did Rita's Fiesta on 5/12 sailing.

Honestly the best fun you will get out of $20 anywhere on the ship.

The Margarita's were strong enough to taste the Tequilla and we really enjoyed the food.

We were a party of 2 and they split a table of 4 to give us our own table. Portions of food were massive.

Entertainment was enjoyable, but I probably would have enjoyed anything after 3 quick fire Margarita's!

They were slow to bring out the food. Not a problem for us, but those who had shows scheduled at 1030pm would have a problem. We left Rita's at past 11pm.

Will definately experience Rita's Fiesta again.

On the 5/12 sailing they were offering Rita's Sunset Bash from 5pm to 8pm on Thursday and Friday night. This was also $20 per person. Not sure if it was the same deal. It didn't appear on the website prior to sailing.

Like Leanne3c said, the Rita's Feista is a one night party (usally on Wed night). Heard that reservation is required.

What are the available time? say for example, from 7-8 pm and 8-11 pm

Or is this a fixed time schedule ?

On our sailing only one time slot offered 8:30 pm and was sold out. I did my resi in advance online.

Smiles,

Patty

They were slow to bring out the food. Not a problem for us, but those who had shows scheduled at 1030pm would have a problem. We left Rita's at past 11pm.

Thanks for the tip. :) We had a show reservation scheduled for 10:30 so I moved things around "just in case." Now our Wednesday is free. After 3 margaritas, that may be the best plan anyway! :D

The Fiesta is definitly worth the $20 pp. Most table set ups are for 4 and 6 persons. At each place setting there is a straw hat and blinky necklace. There was an overflow out onto the Boardwalk on the 15/5 sailing. When you check in at Ritia's they will give you a bracelet with three number tags attatched. The waiter removes one tag each time you are brought a fresh drink. The Margeritas are served in tall glasses and were quite strong. I finished half of the first one. then switched water. They have a DJ playing fun sing along type songs and at one point we had a conga line going. Also played a hat game which was funny to watch all the tipsy people try to do what was ask of them....LOL Start time is 8:30. I think we got out about 11:00.

So, are we saying that there is now a Thursday and Friday Fiesta at Rita's? Thursday or Friday would work better for me and my wife because we plan to spend the afternoon at a beach bar on St. Thomas on Wednesday , so we might be a little shnockered already before the fiesta:).

So, are we saying that there is now a Thursday and Friday Fiesta at Rita's? Thursday or Friday would work better for me and my wife because we plan to spend the afternoon at a beach bar on St. Thomas on Wednesday , so we might be a little shnockered already before the fiesta:).

I would wait for a Thurs./Fri. Go there on Sunday and sea what their schedule is for that week.

What beach bar in St. Thomas? We will be going there in May.

Rick and Deirdra

The Margarita's were strong enough to taste the Tequilla and we really enjoyed the food.

We were a party of 2 and they split a table of 4 to give us our own table. Portions of food were massive.

Entertainment was enjoyable, but I probably would have enjoyed anything after 3 quick fire Margarita's!

On the 5/12 sailing they were offering Rita's Sunset Bash from 5pm to 8pm on Thursday and Friday night. This was also $20 per person. Not sure if it was the same deal. It didn't appear on the website prior to sailing.

Glad to read that they split a table for two. We will be asking for the same thing next month.:)

Here is a picture of it at night:

2340138580106767994S600x600Q85.jpg

This was our meal, a fajita for two, a taco salad and two frozen margaritas. The fajitas were the best I have ever eaten, the beef was so tender. The service was the slowest I have ever received.

2456104540106767994S600x600Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a lot of fun! Did you notice the waitstaff paying more attention to the larger parties? Any problems going as a party of 2? That's what we want to do too.

Archived