1/6/2011 Silver Whisper Puerto Montt Tour Deal

Crazy Shirley

We have just reserved Denis Purtov for a 7 hour tour in an 8-9 person passenger van. His website is http://www.puertomontt-excusiounes.com. Looks quite good and the price seems to be very reasonable. So far it is just the two of us and would love it if a few more could join us to share the cost. Even for just us it is only about$200/person for the day. If there are 5...$85pp per day. I had sent an email to GVStein, recommended by others in the past, but no response, but this young couple looks impressive too.

Thanks!!

Bud and Shirley

Lakewood CO

We have just reserved Denis Purtov for a 7 hour tour in an 8-9 person passenger van. His website is http://www.puertomontt-excursiones.com/en/shore. Looks quite good and the price seems to be very reasonable. So far it is just the two of us and would love it if a few more could join us to share the cost. Even for just us it is only about$200/person for the day. If there are 5...$85pp per day. I had sent an email to GVStein, recommended by others in the past, but no response, but this young couple looks impressive too. Please note: I just made correction in web site.

Thanks!!

Bud and Shirley

Lakewood CO

Please NOTE: Website correction

Archived