Who will be CD, Captain, Hotman and M'D for Spirit in March--Singapore to Rome?

jagi

Does anyone have information about the above for the Spirit cruise that leaves Singapore in March for Dubai and then Rome?

I THINK your Captain will be Dag Dvergastein, late of Regent Voyager, according to a UK TA, but don't know about anyone else. However, if you do have Captain Dag I am sure you will be in for an interesting cruise!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Any more recent information on the Cruise Director. I know Matt Brown was on this ship before. Is he still sailing with Seabourn? Nick Hale? I know Jan, David E and Marla are now on the big ships. Will I know anyone on the little sisters? It's only been since January 09.

I had the pleasure of dining with Captain Dag in September (I'm seated on his right in the photo below). He's fabulous. Very tall, too. Great personality and easy to talk to. You'll enjoy him.

IMG_3589.JPG

Our HotMan was Armand. So charming! Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to have him on your voyage, too.

IMG_3648.JPG

Archived