Flower color changes with Princess

Tried searching the site for this question, but couldn't find and answer so here it is......

I'm looking for my bouquet to be a very specific color, and a strange one at that. I want Jade roses (or at least this color) and green hydrangeas, no filler. I've heard some girls say that they could only get certain colors and that TWE wasn't interested in going outside the box. Is this true? I'm willing to pay to get this, since I went fake for the bridesmaids and boutonnieres. They say they will customize for extra money.

Worried that I might have to change my plans.

Thanks again!:):)

I am a Carnival Bride but they use TWE as well. I did a color change request - it's an extra $20 - but I was told you can only request roses in their natural colors. Fortunately for me, my colors include fuchsia which they could accomodate. I'm pretty sure jade isn't a natural color for roses. But I think a bouquet would be gorgeous with white roses and jade accents.

That sounds really pretty. I pulled out my upgrade form and it says you can order color upgrades to "any other color" so that isn't where I read that it had to be a natural color for a rose. Perhaps it was an email. Good luck!

They will ask/find out for you but be prepared for a possible outrageous price. There was a certain bouquet that I wanted and they quoted me almost $400 for just my bouquet..then the bridesmaids on top of that.. I am going with silk flowers and shipping them down to the hotel I will be staying at two nights before the cruise.

Green, I am also getting married at Princess and I was so frustrated with TWE and the flowers I have gone with silk flowers. All I wanted were hydrangeas and they said they couldn't promise I'd get them, that I probably wouldn't find out if they could get them until the wedding... and that they'd charge me more for the request. I didn't like the uncertainty so I found this gal on etsy.com and I am working with her on my flowers.

I ordered my MOH and bridesmaids bouquets from Wedideas, natural touch silks. But it looks like I might have more bouquets than bridesmaids, so maybe I'll ask for what I want and if they can't do it I'll get the florist to incorporate my leftover silks into the roses.

It's crazy how the cruise lines give you the whole "we can do anything you need" (within reason) and then once you've booked and are looking to make changes suddenly it's all so unsure and expensive.

Archived