Cabins on Enchantment Deck 7

cruzingduo

Just stayed in corner JS cabin #7666, no noise at all the entire 9 days, loved the cabin and balcony.

The stage where the band plays in the Spotlight Lounge is located right under the cabins #7158, #7160, #7161 on the port side of the ship.

Jimbo:)

Just came back from a lovely cruise 12/18. We were in 7618 - great location. Yes, you will here music til about 11 pm but it was ever so faint and didn't bother us at all. Would book the cabin again! :)

Just came back from a lovely cruise 12/18. We were in 7618 - great location. Yes, you will here music til about 11 pm but it was ever so faint and didn't bother us at all. Would book the cabin again! :)

You must have heard music from the Centrum or Schooner Bar, no way could you hear anything from the Spotlight Lounge from that area.

Thanks, I guess I wasn't clear. I am curious about the Aft Cabins:

7166, 7168, 7170, 7172, 7670, 7672, 7668 and 7666.

Any other Aft lovers ever stay in any of these cabins?

We were on Grandeur in September (same ship class) and we stayed in what would be 7666 corner Aft JS on Enchantment.

We are AFT lovers so it is really hard for us to choose any other kind of cabin. This was our experience. We felt the same normal vibrations, especially when docking.

At night, we could feel the base coming from the lounge only very slightly. We have young kids so one of us was always in the cabin by 10pm. And we spent a lot of time on the balcony at night and we could clearly hear the music they were playing in the lounge. It wasn't blasting but it was loud enough to hear without straining. One night we were singing disco on the balcony that was coming from the lounge...lol.

But once we shut that door, we could not hear the music anymore. So the music was only able to be heard out on the balcony.

Just stayed in corner JS cabin #7666, no noise at all the entire 9 days, loved the cabin and balcony.

The stage where the band plays in the Spotlight Lounge is located right under the cabins #7158, #7160, #7161 on the port side of the ship.

Jimbo! I just got a new computer and lost your e-mail address in the changeover! I've been dying to find out how you enjoyed "my" cabin ;) Shoot me an e-mail if you see this!

• 1 year later...
:D I think that 7666 on Enchantment is the BEST balcony I've ever had on any ship I've ever sailed on!!!! I would choose it every time if it was available!

OK , you sold me on this 7666 , I love AFT cabins too , but was worried to see that they remained empty for 2 months . at least 7666 will not be empty on Feb 4th 2013

I just switched our reservation from a balcony to #7666 for a January 2013 cruise on the Enchantment. I haven't decided if I'm going to tell my husband ahead of time or just surprise him. I can't wait!

OK , you sold me on this 7666 , I love AFT cabins too , but was worried to see that they remained empty for 2 months . at least 7666 will not be empty on Feb 4th 2013

Hello Hello!

How are you guys? We are on the Enchantment in May.....to Bermuda.

• 3 months later...
We have been on both corner afts on deck seven and LOVE them. Great balcony and great walk in closet!!!!

I had booked 7668 earlier in July for the 11/24 cruise and then 7666 just opened up last night and I snagged it. Where is the closet in this cabin? I know the BR is on the left as you walk in. In our 2108 cabin a couple years ago the closet was across form the BR. TIA

Archived