Cruising Guests

ekco

Lol, I'm impressed, drunk to sober in 20 minutes.:D:D

What happened is that there was a new thread on here and Island this morning about some celebrity sex tap, which I hasten to add I didn't read. Don't want to encourage these people. Anyway first the Island one disappeared, meaning the moderator is still prowling, then it went off this forum. Make of that what you will.

It's actually 1 degree at the moment, boiling hot. I've got cabin fever stuck in with all this snow, went to Matalans but couldn't be bothered as the usual suspects who all get in the sales early were there. They all rest up on Christmas Day unlike the rest of us. Anyway, we are up to Preston tomorrow for a family gathering, must remember to take my migraine pills before we see the children there.:eek::eek:

Your cold is really going on, that's why I've been keeping a low profile after copping for it every year for 4 years. Lasted 4 weeks each time, touch wood I'm ok.:D

Time for a little drinkie I think. I've been very good so far.;)

Jan

Smug or what RR!!:)

I was watching Upstairs Downstairs. Did anyone see Come Fly With Me last night? I thought it was really funny without being crude like Little Britain.:D

What's the weather like over there Mo?

Jan

I was watching Upstairs Downstairs. Did anyone see Come Fly With Me last night? I thought it was really funny without being crude like Little Britain.:D

Jan

just like the airlines i normally use

Jan

Hi Jan. Snow has all but gone here tho my Mum lives about 4 miles away & they still have plenty. Has been raining since yesterday - never thought I wud be glad to see rain! :eek:

Hi Jan. Snow has all but gone here tho my Mum lives about 4 miles away & they still have plenty. Has been raining since yesterday - never thought I wud be glad to see rain! :eek:

Finally, it's started to thaw!!:):)

I was up at 4 and nothing so what a surprise to get up later and find it thawing.

Up to Preston this afternoon. Hope it's not too slimy underfoot up there.

Jan

Shall we start the boooooored club? yawn:D:D

Was invited for drinks and mince pies at lunch time, but couldn't face trecking along all those icy pavements - it's all thawing off the rooves and trees, but the roads and paths are so trodden down that it will take ages to thaw I should think:eek:

So another day spent indoors. Gotta go out tomorrow and change the slippers that my son bought me - too small!

I'm back and absolutely k*******d. Snow nearly gone here but still bad up north. Baby walker went down a storm, he's 9 months now and went marching off before crashing into the skirting board.:D:D He hasn't got the hang of reversing yet.:):)

Jan

I'm back and absolutely k*******d. Snow nearly gone here but still bad up north. Baby walker went down a storm, he's 9 months now and went marching off before crashing into the skirting board.:D:D He hasn't got the hang of reversing yet.:):)

Jan

Hasnt got the hang of reversing..sure it's a "He" :D

Hasnt got the hang of reversing..sure it's a "He" :D

Oh most definitely!! I say this as someone who nearly got mowed down last week by an idiot neighbour reversing out of his drive at speed in the snow and ice without evening bothering to look if anyone was on the pavement. It was a man by the way.:p:p

Heavy drizzle and grey today, snow's gone. Went to Morrisons to spend the £25 voucher, had to spend over £40 to get it deducted so I now have enough food and drink to last until the end of January!! God knows what the neighbours thought when we came back with yet MORE food shopping. Greedy pigs!! Had to spend the voucher this week though.:eek::eek:

Have you got the email from Thomson with the £150/200 voucher off booking until the end of next month? You have to spend over £1700 approx. though.:eek:

Jan

In my New Years Get 'Em Back Honours List I would like to nominate those members of my family who after promising faithfully that they had recovered from their virulent stomach upsets last week managed to infect me on Monday. 2 days in bed and feeling nauseous the whole time, great!! I'm hoping it won't get any worse, no drinks, no food.:eek::eek:

Revenge will be mine!!:eek::eek:

Just to cheer me up the IE cruise brochure arrived.:):)

My Family has been struck as well with the dreaded flu bug :mad:

Baby Lana (10 months) is waiting to go to doctors tonight, No 2 son sent home from work today. No 1 son has had flu injection as he was in Hospital last year with Pneumonia but has the sniffles, Daughter is stuck in bed with it, My wife had it when we got back from Holiday...as for me I'm fighting it some day I feel here we go and the next feel fine.today is a mixture like waiting for the time bomb to go off..just slept all afternoon and awoke feeling cold ...3 cup of teas later better..go figure on that one.

But it will be my turn soon :eek: I can feel it coming the body can only fight so long.

Lol, we've just about covered the entire nations illness between us.:eek::eek: Just got up, it's like it's hanging inside me trying to decided whether to go away or give me the full works. It would be really bad if I got the flu as well, it lasts about 4 weeks with me as my immune system is low at the moment.:eek::eek:

Hope the baby is ok though. Keep a special eye on her with this Swine flu about.

Jan

Hello everyone!! Finally, feeling a little better tonight. Trust me, if you come across anyone who's had a gastric bug and says they've got over it RUN A MILE in the opposite direction.:eek::eek:

Hope you've not succumbed to the flu RR. How's the baby?:)

Happy New Year:):)

Jan

Happy New Year to you as well Jan 2.gif

Just to let you Know Baby Lara is now on the mend after a frantic 2 days of back and forth to the Doctors :eek: she now has an ear infection but is clearing up with antibiotics....but snot is running everywhere lol..poor mite, but she is now up and about and smiling...yesterday I was scared :(

Hi RR

Glad to hear the baby is a little better, it's scary when they can't breathe properly with a blocked up nose.

Thought I was better this morning, for an hour, then back came the nauseous feeling that's there all the time. Fed up with it, you can imagine my reaction when I got text messages off my 2 sons wishing me a happy new year. Grrr!! it'd be even happier it they hadn't let me in for this.:eek::eek: Still, I shouldn't be churlish, much!! lol.

Boring weekend, can't go anywhere because we don't want to pass it on, sleeping a lot, can't eat much AND no alcohol. Boo! hoo! The booze will last us well into the summer at this rate.:D

Jan

Archived