AOS show times

My DH and DD and I will be on AOS in March, and for the first time we will be doing MTD. I'm wondering what time the shows are, as we would like to book dinner times. We don't want to miss anything! For the life of me I can't remember when the early and late shows are, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

With all the different shows they all have different starting times. About 90 days out, give or take some, they will open up the shows for booking. There you can see the showtimes and dates. Make sure to book in advance so you can ensure you have a seat.

^ You don't book shows on AOS, only Oasis and Allure.

OP, you can read your Cruise Compass each day to see when the shows are; there are usually two per evening but there may only be one on the first and last evenings. As I said, check your Compass first (it will be available the night before) and then you can make your dinner plans.

Second seating guests (and anyone, of course) usually go to a pre-dinner show at around 7 pm. Main seating guests attend the after dinner show at approximately 8:30 or 8:45 pm (it varies).

Hope you enjoy MTD; we certainly did on Mariner. :)

Thanks for the info. I just wanted an approximate, as we are also sailing with good friends, and we would like to book a table for 6 and have time to eat and see the shows. Also, our friend wants to make sure that we have enough time to digest food before hitting the dance floor! He says it's no fun being stuffed to the brim and then trying to have energy to dance. I have learned via the great posters of CC that we can book/not book, that we can prebook/book day of, but it helps pass the time to think about when would be a good time to eat. I don't know why I would be thinking of eating??!!! It must be something about cruising!;)

Just off AOS and the times varied. I'll be posting my compasses later this week in my review thread.

We always went down around 6 PM and had no problem getting a table. However, walking out one night around 7:45 and it was PACKED!!!!!! Huge line-ups to get in. So we liked 6 PM. We'd be done by 7:30ish and could relax a bit and then hit the second show.

My review thread is already up (it was a live review)....might be able to find it by searching for "Adventure 12/19" or something like that....nonetheless, yes, 6/6:30 is a really good time IMO. There aren't many activities happening onboard until after 8 PM. Plus I'm just too hungry by then.

Archived