Booking a X- cruise on board RCI vessel?

This may have been asked before- sorry- but has anyone ever booked a X- cruise while on board a RCI ship? I intend to do so when on board Brilliance of the Seas in Febuary. I have no idea if that even is possible???

Greetings

Michael

Yes you can, the future cruise consultant onboard will have access to bookings for all the RCI lines. You should make an appointment early in your cruise. They fill up fast. :)

I just did this on the pre-inaugural for the Allure. No problem, and it's just like booking an RCCL cruise on board.

Coralc is correct: go early and sign up for an appointment. Look for the sign-up sheet on the LA's desk. Otherwise, you will spend a lot of time sitting around waiting for a break in the appointments.

I also suggest you go prepared. Do your research and have your questions ready. You can go to Celebrity or RCCL's web sites for free on the ship's internet connection before you see the LA.

I've done this before on Princess, where you put down $100 per person and get an open future booking credit good for 4 years (you can also make a specific booking if you happen to know what you are after). The benefit of that is the onboard credit you end up getting when you do confirm a booking later on.

Does RCI offer the same kind of benefits to onboard bookings? If so, I may throw down a deposit when we are on the Navigator in a couple weeks. I do want to try the Oasis or Allure sometime in the not too distant future (although I've been saying that about the Voyager class since we sailed next to the Voyager in 1999 while we were on the Grand and look at how long it's taken me LOL), so if there is an upside other than the reduced deposit, that would be a bonus.

I've done this before on Princess, where you put down $100 per person and get an open future booking credit good for 4 years (you can also make a specific booking if you happen to know what you are after). The benefit of that is the onboard credit you end up getting when you do confirm a booking later on.

Does RCI offer the same kind of benefits to onboard bookings? If so, I may throw down a deposit when we are on the Navigator in a couple weeks. I do want to try the Oasis or Allure sometime in the not too distant future (although I've been saying that about the Voyager class since we sailed next to the Voyager in 1999 while we were on the Grand and look at how long it's taken me LOL), so if there is an upside other than the reduced deposit, that would be a bonus.

Deposit for the cruise is $100 per person and you get a OBC, amount depends on length of cruise. 7 night cruise = $100 OBC (per cabin, not per person).

This may have been asked before- sorry- but has anyone ever booked a X- cruise while on board a RCI ship? I intend to do so when on board Brilliance of the Seas in Febuary. I have no idea if that even is possible???

Greetings

Michael

Yes Michael i have done this several times and you get the same benefit of onboard credit and reduced deposit.

Archived