Please...a simple yes there is...or no there isn't..

PokerMom

Thanks for the (only) useful info. I'll do that

You're welcome. We used the bar setup on our last NCL cruise to pre-order a bottle of Southern Comfort.

Just know that it's not really a 'set up' since you can't order any mixers. If your liquor requires a mixer, you'll have to bring your own.

Also, as others here have explained (and that I should have thought of) you have to put your order in at least a week ahead of time.

You don't have enough time so will either have to pay the extremely higher price from a bar or just be content with ordering drinks from the bars, or if you want to drink in your cabin, maybe you can order drinks from room service? I'm not sure about that.

Leaving on NCL EPIC Sat 1/8/11. Could someone who KNOWS the answer to this question please answer, is there or isn't there a store onboard to buy a bottle of liquor to take to your room? (I know about the duty free...I know you "are not allowed to bring any intoxicating liquors" on board. I know there is apparently a "Bar set-Up" on NCL website-which there isn't. Even if it is at a higher cost...simply asked.. IS THERE A LIQUOR STORE ON-BOARD?" Thank you to anyone who answers this correctly, and sorry for the sarcasim.

I think the answer was NO!

Hahahahaha!

Its a web site for heavens sakes - chill out!

Archived