Home from 1st cruise ever - INCREDIBLE!

OakvilleLisa

We just got home from our very 1st cruise ever, and the word that sums it up for us is: MAGICAL. I can't believe I didn't try cruising in the past since we travel around the world, BUT I can say for sure I"m glad I did!

Can anyone tell me how I can become a DCL club member? Do you have to take a certain amount of cruises for that? We are thinking about a 10 day Mediterranean next!

I posted all about our experience on my travel blog.

http://www.the3travelbugs.blogspot.com

Thanks, glad to be a new member of the CruiseCritic family! :o

We just got home from our very 1st cruise ever, and the word that sums it up for us is: MAGICAL. I can't believe I didn't try cruising in the past since we travel around the world, BUT I can say for sure I"m glad I did!

Can anyone tell me how I can become a DCL club member? Do you have to take a certain amount of cruises for that? We are thinking about a 10 day Mediterranean next!

I posted all about our experience on my travel blog.

www.the3travelbugs.blogspot.com

Thanks, glad to be a new member of the CruiseCritic family! :o

I just read your blog and you are my twin. I have an almost 5 year old that we travel with everywhere in the world since he was 6 months (both land and cruises). We have only taken one trip without him (to Cabos, Mexico) but we love taking him everywhere with us. I want him to see and experience everything this world has to offer.

Castaway club member, I like that! Will it entitle me to anything extra on our next cruise? We are planning a 10 day Mediterranean for 2012. Thanks for all the kind replies re: my blog, I'm having a blast with it! I think I talked the hubbie into Australia/New Zealand/Hong Kong for this spring - fingers crossed!

Lisa

http://www.the3travelbugs.blogspot.com

Archived