Anyone done Duck tours South Beach or have a better Idea

thesawch

Has anyone done the duck tours out of south beach for 34 bucks. Just wondering if its better to pre buy my tickets for Feb 5th or get them the same day. Any advice or a better suggestion on how to see the southbeach area is greatly appreciated.We don't have a car and nvewr been to SB and are staying DownTown at the IC.Thanks

Has anyone done the duck tours out of south beach for 34 bucks. Just wondering if its better to pre buy my tickets for Feb 5th or get them the same day. Any advice or a better suggestion on how to see the southbeach area is greatly appreciated.We don't have a car and nvewr been to SB and are staying DownTown at the IC.Thanks

I think it is a fine tour. There is also the cruise that leaves out of Bayside Marketplace that tours Biscayne Bay and Star Island.

My preference is www.MiamiBeach411.com for tours.

We used the "ducks" on one of our visits. They put an "entertaining" guide on each bus/boat. Somewhat cheesy but most people enjoyed the commentary. We found it fun and a good overview of the area. We knew exactly where we wanted to hang out afterwards after our drive bys, got some nice recs for other things to do and enjoyed seeing the mansions on Star Island.

We didn't preorder any particular tour. Went to their main office ( don't get tricked into buying some broker nearby) and waited about a half hour to get on the next avail tour. They run pretty often in the winter busy season.

Archived