dream

Hi,

We have just returned from two weeks on the Dream,

We were lucky, we did not have any major problems, and thoroughly enjoyed the cruise

We were in cabin 5100, which is an inside cabin, roughly in the middle of the ship.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/ships/thomson-dream-deck-plans.html

We only walked down the left (think thats port?) side of the ship, where all the even numbered cabins are, Unless we were lost!

We saw several outside cabins being totally striped out, they were further towards the forward (pointed) end of the ship.

Sorry I cannot give you the exact cabin numbers.

The blue carpet in the corridors was wet in similar positions above on the 6th

Good luck

thanks for your help we are on a level 5/6 outside plus hope thats not the dreaded cabins did you enjoy your cruise would you sale on this ship again

Hi Sticks, I will be able to let you know better on our return, we go on Thursday for 2 weeks and we have a plus cabin on Deck 6 and have paid for an upgrade!! will let you know.

Hi all. Any info on cabins 6080 & 6082 appreciated. Hope all those due to sail have a trouble free cruise.

Hi Bill,

We were in 6013 last year and 6017 this year which are basically across the landing from yours.Same type cabins, Outside plus,large cabins,decor a bit dated,big comfy bed,two seater type sofa/sitting area,small TV,toilet with bath and a shower..Cabins are kept spotlessly clean by your cabin steward.Bed turned down every night

Your fine and near the lifts/stairs...2 stops up the way in the lift you`ll find all the main bars/entertainment..3 stops,pool, buffet restauraunt and if your smoker the nearest spot for a cig..2 stops in the lift downwards for the Orion restaurant,recommend it,food excellent

Many thanks for the info Jim. Hopefully all problems will be sorted soon for all. Our party is not sailing till September, but part of a holiday, is the exciting build up to it, something which has been denied to most. I ,nor the rest of my party have never cruised before, although I will have sailed on the Spirit before we depart on the Dream. Once again, thanks:)

Archived