Any inside viewing of the fireworks on the Wonder?

BusyYellowBug

I have a 9 year old daughter who is really sensitive to loud noise. Couple that with crowds and it can be totally overwhelming for her. However, she hates to miss out on anything and we will be on the Wonder in February with my husband, my other daughter and my parents as well. We try to work things out for my youngest as well as we can without altering our plans completely. Does anyone know if there is anywhere from INSIDE the ship that we can view the fireworks? Is there a lounge area or bar or the gym or something...anything...anyplace... that we might be able to diminish the overload of people and noise but still be able to enjoy the fireworks?

Thanks!

My older daughter used to have this issue. We convinced her to wear ear plugs (like those for swimming) when we went to fireworks and it worked fine for her. She did need to hold someone's hand at all times (since she couldn't hear us speak to her) but she didn't mind.

If there isn't a place inside you can see the fireworks, this might work for you.

Thanks! We used to travel with the noise-blocking ear muffs that they use at the shooting range, but she doesn't like to wear those anymore. I think she figured out that she looked different than everyone else when she wears them. We took earplugs to Disneyland this year and that worked great, but she is really freaky about fireworks. We've skipped them almost every trip to Disneyland and WDW, but the cruise is not something we'll be doing very often, so I think we're going to try the fireworks and see how it goes. I called DCL and they couldn't tell me anything, so I'm glad to hear from someone who has been there, done that!

Archived