What is your favorite drink on the Carnival?

blondi_21

I'm going on the Carnival Glory in a few weeks. I dont really drink much but it's vacation & I want to try a few. I don't like beer & theres only one kind of wine that I do like. But I checked they don't have it on Carnival so I'm bringing my own. But I do love bloody marys & lemondrops. So tell me what are your favorites?

I love the Funship Special on the first day/day of departure. It is a tradition now for me to have one or two at sailaway. I have recently however discovered the Goombay Smash! It has a touch of coconut in it, not too much though. Im not fond of pina coladas, but I like the goombay, because it only has a slight taste of coconut. Then again, there is the Long Island Ice Tea! Now that is one drink with a big "jolt". I used to get one just before returning to my room for the evening, and I would carry it back to the room with me. A good "nightcap"!:)

The Funship is also my favorite drink on Carnival, actually on any cruiseline I have been on. It is a fruity drink and has several types of acholol in it, I'm not a big drinker but it packs a little punch and it sooo good :)

DH and I normally don't drink but after many recommendations on CC we tried a Miami Vice last week. YUM!:D We had at least one a day. On HMC after having two delivered to us on the beach we couldn't believe they were both gone within 2mins.:eek: Will have to try the Mango drink next time.

Archived