Port of Miami

buglver066

I *thought* I read the other day that there was another parking lot at the Port of Miami----I don't remember where or if it was even that port---but if anyone knows of a place to park that may be a little cheaper than the $20 dollar a day at Miami's port I would loveeee to know it! :rolleyes:

I *thought* I read the other day that there was another parking lot at the Port of Miami----I don't remember where or if it was even that port---but if anyone knows of a place to park that may be a little cheaper than the $20 dollar a day at Miami's port I would loveeee to know it! :rolleyes:

I think you can check some of the hotels in the area. Some offer a park and cruise special, (even if you are not staying there. You can just park at the hotel and they will shuttle you to the port. If you are staying over night they may have the same options.

Mixed reviews on the FLA board concerning United Parking. Security at any off-site parking lot or hotel is a concern. :eek:

Hotels offering parking deals will be out near MIA as downtown hotels charge $25+ per day for parking. :mad: If a free shuttle is not part of the parking deal you can plan on spending about $30 for a cab to get to POM and another $30 to get back to your car. :(

Archived