Exercise classes

happyholidayin

Hi! Cruising on the Nieu Amsterdam departing Mar.27. I am interested in doing some exercise classes. Just wondering if anybody has partaken in these classes and how you rated them. I know you sign up for them when you embark and they cost 12.00 a class. Also,have any of you done the pub crawl or the cooking demonstrations? We are so excited. I think only 67 more days!

Hi! Cruising on the Nieu Amsterdam departing Mar.27. I am interested in doing some exercise classes. Just wondering if anybody has partaken in these classes and how you rated them. I know you sign up for them when you embark and they cost 12.00 a class. Also,have any of you done the pub crawl or the cooking demonstrations? We are so excited. I think only 67 more days!

I have taken the exercise classes in the past. Depending on your level of fitness you may or may not find them appropriate. One example is Yoga. Although I had taken classes for several years, the class one cruise was more like a pilates/Yogafit class while on another cruise it was the slower less strenuous form of stretches and poses that I was used to. I would suggest that you NOT sign up for a class series but pay separately for each class. The class times are usually not consistent but change on a daily basis and may conflict with other activities you want to do. On a port-intensive cruise you may find it hard to fit in an exercise class and will choose to use the treadmills and other equipment which are free.

Hopefully others will chime in with answers to your other questions. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived